Un tournant au travers de ces nouveaux pilotes AMD Radeon Adrenalin
2019 2020 Edition 19.12.2. En effet, AMD a retravaillé son interface pour la rendre plus agréable, mais surtout plus uniforme en regroupant ses outils de manière plus intuitive.
AMD repense le design de ses logiciels
AMD a travaillé sur son logiciel phare au travers de plusieurs étapes, en passant du Catalyst Control Center au AMD Radeon Software. Mais également avec, au fur et à mesure, une interface plus simple à comprendre.
On retrouvera également le support des cartes graphiques AMD RX 5500 XT et du jeu « Become Human« , mais également un gain de performances dans une sélection de jeux.
Comme vous le voyez en dessous, la liste des soucis résolus est longue, même si de nombreux restent encore à travailler.
- Radeon RX 5500 XT
- Detroit: Become Human™
- Performance Improvements
- An Average of 12% performance uplift in select titles with Radeon™ Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition 19.12.2 than with last year’s Radeon™ Software Adrenalin 2019 edition launch driver. RS-327
- Radeon Software1
- Introducing the new Radeon Software. A brand new, modern, accessible and powerful gaming application.
- Now available via Overlay using Alt+R for fullscreen or Alt+Z for sidebar while you game!
- Gaming tab lets you access games stats, view or edit media, adjust game settings and launch your favourite games directly from Radeon Software.
- Streaming tab gives you a new, powerful and easy to use streaming experience with controls for streaming, viewing and editing your stream all in one area.
- Performance tab lets you get detailed statistics on your current system performance or overclock and fine tune your graphics product.
- User profile system that allows easy configuration for Radeon Software features, so you don’t have to.
- New Built-in web browser let’s you lookup important game information, walkthroughs or tutorials without having to leave your game.
- Radeon Boost2
- Provides increased performance when fast motion is detected via dynamic resolution scaling with little to no perceptible change in image quality.
- Integer Display Scaling3
- Scale images on screen from one pixel to four or more, allowing classic games to get a retro, pixel-art-style look.
- Radeon Anti-Lag4
- Added support for DirectX®9 on pre-Radeon RX 5000 series GPU’s.
- Global activation toggle to easily enable across all supported games.
- Radeon Image Sharpening5
- Added support for DirectX®11 games.
- Added controls for degree of sharpness.
- Toggle on/off supported while in game.
- AMD Link6
- Play your PC games anywhere on any mobile device without the restriction of being connected to the same home wireless network.
- Cleaner interface with a unified Radeon Software look, now available across all AMD Link enabled devices.
- All streaming functionality has been moved to one area for easier access.
- Improved bit-rate support at up to 50Mbps.
- x265 game streaming is now supported for better image quality and less bandwidth.
- Instant GIF support added directly from your device.
- Radeon Software Installer7
- ‘One-click’ easy setup with a new and improved factory reset option.
- New option to keep your settings between installations, including during factory reset.
- Improved install times and error detection.
- DirectML Media Filters8
- Visual noise reduction to apply on photos and upscaling filters available to apply on photo and media content directly from your Radeon Software media gallery.
- Radeon RX 5700 series graphics products may intermittently experience loss of display or video signal during gameplay.
- Out of Video Memory error may randomly appear on some Radeon R9 200/300 series graphics products when playing Fortnite™ with DirectX®12 API enabled.
- Ring of Elysium™ may experience lower than expected performance on 1440p and 4K display resolutions.
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order™ may experience an application hang after the initial game cutscenes on some Radeon RX 5000 series graphics products.
- Enabling Performance Metrics Overlay may cause black screens or corruption on some applications.
- Task switching out of some games with Radeon ReLive enabled may cause a black screen when switching back into the game.
- Invoking Radeon Overlay may cause games to lose focus or become minimized when HDR is enabled within Windows®.
- Switching between borderless and fullscreen in some games when Performance Overlay is enabled and Radeon FreeSync is enabled may cause stuttering.
- Some Vulkan® gaming applications may crash when performing a task switch with Radeon Image Sharpening enabled.
- Applying DirectML media filters to media in Radeon Software Gallery may cause video memory to fail to be released once completed. A system restart will resolve this issue.
- Integer Scaling may cause some video content to show flicker when the display resolution is set to less than native resolution.
- Removing a game profile from Radeon Software may cause Radeon FreeSync and/or Virtual Super Resolution to become enabled.
- Radeon ReLive may appear to be missing or not available to install on some Radeon R9 380 series and Radeon R9 285 series graphics products.
- Performance Metrics Overlay may appear to lock frame rate at 60 fps when performing a task switch in or out of a game.
- Battlefield™ V may experience an application hang when changing settings in game with Radeon Boost enabled on Radeon RX 5700 series graphics products.
- Performing a resolution change while Radeon Software overlay is open may cause an application hang or TDR.
- Enabling Radeon Image Sharpening on HDR enabled displays may cause colors to become washed out.
- Performing Upscale on a large resolution video or screenshot may fail to apply and cause an error message.
- Game and boost clocks may be incorrectly reported for Radeon™ RX 5500 XT graphics products in Radeon Software and third-party tools. This issue does not impact performance and it is purely aesthetic.
AMD Link Known Issues
- Tuning: In some cases when changing from Preset to Automatic, settings don’t apply or will cycle back to the original setting.
- Media: Playback of videos may reset if the device changes orientation during playback.
- Media: Corruption may occur when playing back media while using the 1Mbps bitrate setting.
- Gaming: Under certain conditions Now Playing changes back to Desktop or the last played game instead of displaying the currently streaming game.
- Gaming: Streaming may stop if device is left idle for an extended period of time.
- RS-327 – Testing conducted by AMD Performance Labs as of November 2019. Testing was done on a Radeon™ RX Vega 64, resulting in an average of 12% performance uplift in select titles configured with a range of settings. Performance may vary.
- 1 – Radeon Software supports GCN-based Radeon™ Graphics and newer running Microsoft® Windows® 7 or Windows® 10. Some features may not available or may be restricted based on your AMD Radeon graphics product and/or your supported Windows versions. AMD’S PRODUCT WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER DAMAGES CAUSED BY OVERCLOCKING, EVEN WHEN OVERCLOCKING IS ENABLED VIA AMD HARDWARE AND/OR SOFTWARE. GD-26
- 2 – Radeon Boost Supports: Radeon RX 400 series (Polaris) and newer and Raven Ridge and newer APU’s. No MGPU support. Works on Microsoft® Windows® 7 and Windows® 10.
- 3 – Integer Scaling Notes – Supports GCN-based Radeon™ Graphics and Newer. Works on Microsoft® Windows® 10.
- 4 – Radeon Anti-Lag Supports: Microsoft® DirectX® 9, DirectX® 11 APIS. Works on Microsoft® Windows® 7 & Windows® 10. GCN and newer Radeon discrete graphics and Raven Ridge APU’s and newer. No MGPU support.
- 5 – Radeon Image Sharpening Supports: Microsoft® DirectX® 11, DirectX® 12, and Vulkan® APIS. Works on Microsoft® Windows® 7 & Windows® 10. GCN and newer Radeon discrete graphics and Raven Ridge and newer APUs. No MGPU support. Also supports DirectX® 9 on RDNA discrete graphics. Toggle on/off while in game requires Radeon Image Sharpening to be enabled before game launch.
- 6 – AMD Link game streaming requires phone or tablet which supports Android 5.0 and greater or iOS 11 and greater. For TV support, Apple TV 4th and 5th generation running tvOS 12.x and greater, or Android TV 5.1 and greater are required. Streaming at 4K requires 4K capable streaming hardware and is compatible with: AMD Radeon™ GCN-based discrete graphics and newer. Supports Windows® 7 and 10. Game Streaming available anywhere there is a high-speed internet connection. For local profiles, all devices must be on the same local network. For internet streaming to work, your router must allow port forwarding and your PC must not be behind a network configuration that hinders connectivity. Controllers must be compatible with selected game and headset, please consult vendor for compatibility information.
- 7 – Radeon Software Installer supports GCN-based Radeon™ Graphics and newer running Microsoft® Windows® 7 or Windows® 10.
- 8 – DirectML Media Filters required Microsoft® Windows® 10 V1903 and newer. Supports Radeon™ RX Vega Series and newer.